Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sorry!

I first must start off with an apology since it has been far too long since I last posted.  Things have been busy-nothing in particular-just busy.  

Funniest thing from yesterday:
My good friend Stacie just had the most beautiful baby girl named Eliana.  She brought her by work yesterday as she was in meeting her class she is about to come back and teach.  Well of course I grabbed Eliana out of her hands and held her right away.  My first graders were very curious about her.  I kept saying "isn't she just the cutest little muffin you have ever seen."  One of my girls (dead serious) turned to Stacie and said, "you named your baby muffin?"  (she looked very worried, upset and confused-the look was priceless) I was laughing so hard.  "No," Stacie explained "Mrs. Rudzek just has a lot of nicknames for her and one of them is muffin.  So cute!!!

Biggest pet peeve: When someone makes a commitment and either cancels at the last minute for no good reason or forgets to cancel and you are left waiting around!  Arg.

Best part of my day today: The sun!

Worst part of my day today: Wearing high heels on linoleum and almost eating it four times.

Sorry this post is so random but when your life consists of waking up, taking a shower, driving to work, working, driving home, working out, cooking dinner, doing school work, watching a tv show, reading the bible and going to bed every single day with little variation it isn't all that exciting. 

That said, I love all my friends who keep believing that some day I will consistently post on this blog and check it regularly.  I love my peeps!

No comments: