Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"The Home Stretch"

Yes, I know I need to post pictures. I am still trying to figure out this whole blog world and haven't had a whole lot of time. Things are going well...two months left and counting! We can't wait to meet our little girl.

Not a lot of new things to post-I have hit the nesting phase and so the house is finally starting to get organized. My new best friend is the label maker and I think they know me by first name at The Container Store. :-)

There have been a lot of funny moments during the pregnancy which I now look back on and wish I had written down because of course with "pregnancy brain" I can't remember all of them. Perhaps my favorite is when I went to subway for dinner a few weeks back. I wanted extra lettuce and so instead of asking for that I said "could I please have my lettuce dark". The funniest part is that I didn't even realize what I had said. I never heard the end of it that night. There have been plenty of other small things and if I ever remember them I will definitely share. One must be willing to laugh at oneself.

We are still deciding on a name: Sophia, Ellie and Madelyn are our top choices. Since I like Sophia the best and Beau likes Madelyn the best I told him we should just settle on Ellie but we haven't really agreed on that either. Everyone seems to have their opinions on this so we may just have to see what she looks like and then decide.

I have been much more moody and sick lately than I have been during the pregnancy. For some reason the third trimester has hit me the hardest so I am trying to put my feet up as much as possible (haha) and get some rest.

In other news my Grandmother passed away last week which has left our family with a great hole but I know for a fact she is in heaven with our LORD which brings me great comfort. I am bummed she won't be around to meet her great granddaughter as she loved checking in with me throughout the pregnancy. I find peace in knowing she is not suffering any longer and that one day she will be able to meet our sweet little girl.

Well, enough procrastinating and updating-Hi Ho, Hi Ho It's Back To Work I Go-I promise to update again sooner than later :-)

No comments: