Monday, August 3, 2009
I'm Nuts For Soap Nuts
Alright friends and family...I know, I know I haven't kept up with the blog as much as I need to. However, I had to post about Soap Nuts. No, I haven't actually had the privilege of trying them yet but have had so many great recommendations for this amazing product. I am trying really hard lately to make our home more eco-friendly and as chemical free as possible. Lindsay over at Passionate Homemaking (one of my favorite blogs in the whole world) is doing a free giveaway so go check it out! http://www.passionatehomemaking.com/2009/08/soap-nuts-liquid-detergent-totally-extreme18x-giveaway.html/comment-page-9#comment-13514 If any of you have already tried it please let me know what you think. Garrett...with the bakery about to open and knowing how eco-friendly you are perhaps you might like to check these out...there will be many a towel to wash once that bakery is open :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment